Thursday, June 11, 2009

.:the phrase:.

assalamualaikum...
when i cant close my eyes for my sleep...usually i switch on my office laptop that i take along...n start thinking wat should i do?
ya...i open my fav software like photoshop and lightroom...but not in my mood rite now...
i love the phrase that i just read it before...
not to be mention here...but it sound like we as human cant hide from to show ourself even if we r trying hard to hide it...
as a human being also...i just wanna know why people do that?
and what the really positive impact(s) if we do that?
from the way i typed...it really came from my heart...
am i sad right now??
the answer is yes...and you all just stop there for not asking other questions...
i know my english bad..but its really fun when i try to write in english...
here i just bub bub bubling to myself...n wrote it...
but worst come to worst...maybe i will reveal it soon...
y me , i , myself be myself now...a bit sensitive...
wat if u know u can live for a long time? r u happy enough???
hav time to manage all ur thinggy???
n wat if u cant???
r u happy???
n wat if u know u hav the bad thing happen to your body?
r u really wanna make ur life empty???
no rite???
am i talking all this for myself....the answer...again is yes....
hehe...now i need to be happy...
i need all human around the world happy...
i need to smile to everyone that i meet...
n i will love all i loved now forever...
no one can show me how bad it is...the only ONE know it...
when ur heart feel bad??? did u feel bad for so long???
hurm...did you need to take long time to feel great back?
hurm...for me...it can and it cant...just ask urself...ask urself...
think wise...think wise...do u really need to spend ur precious time in urlife in bad mood???
how poor it is...rite???
n i want to take u in one situation that i dunno how is it feel...
u hav the thing...very valuable...very precious...n u get it from other n the other tells u to keep it well...n u take it n keep it very well....suddenly the thing or sumthing priceless that the other gave u...it want it back...did u know what it feel???
ya...i know..sumone out there feel this thing rite now...but my pray for her...be patience...u know HIS job rite??? so HE never let u down sis...i will support u all the way u act in the truth path...
maybe u laugh with my grammer here...but i will let myself go pro for it...

ok before i try to let myself sleep...
here i want to apologize to all...
everybody...anyone...
y am doing this...cos...i really need to do this...hehe..
only god knows why...
dun worry...if i be with u...i never let u down again...i promise i will be with you if u need me...thats my promise...but if i go first...im sorry...
but for now...im here...n im still here...
keep ur smile for me k darl...
assalamualaikum...

end of my bubling...u dun need to think why i wrote this..u jus need to read all this...

0 iDeas:

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP