Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photos Of The Day (080109)

1. under water + landscape = don't you think this was a great picture? coral under the sea + nice cloudy scenery + nice compo + creative. me as a amateur photographer took this photo for today because i love the creative idea and compo in the photo. so, now i have my own idea but my camera can't be underwater. hehehe..

2. as usual, cloud = awan and me = erman = bojeng cant be separate..so..i love the color..n the shape of this cloud..you all can see the purple+blue color be the background for the orange cloud..nice right??? purple + cloud...hehehe...

(walaupon english cam terabur aku try ok...sbb ade omputih dah email soh letak gmbr2 camni...doakan je la die tertarik ngn effort aku ni...amiiinnn)

3 iDeas:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

emm great amazing picture..holla..

r January 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

dia suruh letak pic org lain amik ke? lerr.. baik letak gambar ko amik. or letak pic inspirasi and your attempt to take one. heh

AK January 10, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

awan = bojeng = awan = bojeng

arghhh

merosakkan mood aku!!!

*mencari awan guling*

hahahaha

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP