Friday, January 9, 2009

Photo Of The Day (090109)

see the national geographic logo there~~??? yup..i took this photo at NG photo web. photographer from NG almost wors as freelancer...but they all are professional...

let we see the quality of this photo...did u all can recompose it exactly like this at other times??? the answer was CLEARLY NO...that's why cloud photographer always with their cameras...hehehe

tips = CPL is MUST!!!! (polarize filter) and additional ND + GND was optional.

Thanks.

3 iDeas:

AK January 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

hampes la kowang
ko ngn diana k membuat aku geli geleman tgk awan skunk
ada ke dia tgk awan ingt ko
aku lak, seriau je ingt ko tgk awan!
hampes!

Azie.Fauzi January 11, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

cantik...akak dah tgk ni..dapat dr forward2 mail...mmg cantik kan...superb...

bojeng January 12, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

ak : ek eleh lu bai...cube ko tgk awan tu ko ucap subhanallah...tentu2 dapat pahala...ish ish...hahaha kan dah kene...klu ko tgk awan ingt aku gak susah la...biar la my miss D sorang jek bai...hahahah

mummymyra : hehe...my passion kak....my passion satu lagi...xleh cte...hahaha

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP