Sunday, November 1, 2009

.:......:.



maybe I dream too much...but when I think of you...i long to feel your touch

to whisper in your ear...words that are old as time...words only you would hear...if only you were mine

i wish i could go back to the very first day i saw you...should've made my move when you looked in my eyes...'cause by now i know that you'd feel the way that i do...and i'd whisper these words as you'd lie here by my side


I love you, please say
You love me too, these three words
They could change our lives forever
And I promise you that we will always be together
Till the end of time


well maybe i need a little love...and maybe i need a little care...and maybe i and maybe you...you need somebody just to hold you..if you do, just reach out and i'll be there



**p/s : when i feel this...i love to let it out loud...thanks...PEACE!


3 iDeas:

Joy.Inc November 4, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

berape punyer karat daaaaa... nie nak kata puisi x mcm puisi.. nak kata pantun lagi ar jauh.. aper konsep karangan nie ek..?? waakakakaakaka...

nak puisi aku bagik...

Telah kusiapkan,
satu daerah paling sunyi,
dalam hati ini,
untuk kau isi.. sebagai isteri,

Untuk kau penuhi,
Dengan kemuliaan seorang wanita,
untuk kau beri erti
dengan kelembutan,
untuk kau hargai
dengan kasih sayang,

ku ingin kau jadik wanita mulia,
yang tahu harga budi dan hati,
seorang lelaki.. bernama suami,

kerana.. engkau isteri,
ku ingin mengerti.. bahwa hidup ini..
tak semudah.. yang kita janjikan.. yang kita janjikan..
kerana kau.. isteriku...

karya : Usop, Siso & Sani sudin
(Luncai Emas)

bojeng November 4, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

pergh....ini lagi masyuk beb...ahahahaha

bojeng November 4, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

pergh....ini lagi masyuk beb...ahahahaha

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP