Monday, June 22, 2009

.:the some for G n some for W:.

gracias...
wah...speaking espana~ plak aku...hehe..
hurm...the entry before this...somebody said it too much in editing...
now i try again...let other pixie take part...
soft the skin...that the priority...


this the first pixie...original captures....click for the bigger resolution...n u can see wat the diff between the original n the edited....

hurm...try to make sumthing fresh...the wall was empty...but i try to put one frame there...hehe...look more full n hav story on it...for me la...i dunno la you all kan...but thats my point la..heheh...if i can make the frame look more real this pixie great...again...for me..heheh

hehehe...the last pixie...i jus use my beloved software...Adobe Lightroom...new version??
cracked..
hehe...not enough money to buy original software...

enjoy to look at it...tengok je k...hehehe...

0 iDeas:

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP