Friday, June 12, 2009

.:f...L...y...:.

...contribution...
...commitment...
...patience...
...depress...
...
..
.
suicide? i love this pic...even this is really edited pic...i enjoy to feel it more deep then just a pix...do you really to do this thing? i dunno how to answer it...but for me...never force urself...if u r in unstable mood...dun try to force urself...it can happen...TRUST me...please TRUST me...n u too can beat 240kmh if u are in unstable mood...CAUTION for myself!

thanks to my buddy fendy to gave me this cute keychain...really appreciate it...i still remember how hard i want to wear my first levis jeans...haha...wat a life...

try to put my interest to mono tech photography...by the im still study how to produce good HDR...High Dynamic Range image...still in progress...but then...f1.8 is really good...ngehngeh...

pencil n i...haha...u can see the book there...the thumbdrive there...not my note book but my heart book...hahah...wat all in my mind are all in the book...me not a good artist but if i train myself...maybe someday i will turn myself to be a great artist...not singer la...but artist base on pencil...hehe...one of my dream...i dun really want to work in my office for a long time...its SUCK!

for me...maybe...worst come to worst...it maybe close it maybe not so close...juz ready to be like my customer in this pixie...hehe for now...dunno...mess...
but...any comment for this gambar?

sekian
"BERKHIDMAT UNTUK NEGARA"
am i really berkhidmat untuk negara???
are u?
are all in my office berkhidmat untuk negara???
haha...ask urself now!!!

2 iDeas:

Me, Mrs Taj June 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

komen? tgh duk bayang pengantin lelaki tu Bojeng while pengantin perempuan pulak Princess D..pakai baju songket purple..waduh waduh...cocok gittu! cit!!!

katakku terbang tinggi June 12, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

suicide thingy...been there..

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP