Wednesday, March 11, 2009

.:D E @ T H:.

Ever had one of them days you wish would a stayed home, run into a group of niggas getting they hate on, you walk by they get wrong you reply then shit get blown, way outta proportion way past discussion, just u against them, pick one then rush them, figure you get jump, yeah that next, they don’t wanna stop there now they busing now u gushing, ambulance rushing u to the hospital with a bad concussion, plus ya hit four times bullet hit ya spine paralyzed waist down now ya wheel chair bound, never mind that now u lucky to be alive, Just think it all started you, fussing with three guys, now you pride in the way but you pride is the way you could fuck around get shot die any day, niggas die every day all over bull shit dope money dice game ordinary hood shit, could this be bocause of hip hop music or did the ones with the good sense not use it, usually niggas don’t know what to do with their back against the wall so they just start shooting, for red or for blue or for blow I guess, from Bankhead up to you projects, no more stray, now i'm straight, now I get it now I take, time to think, before I make mistakes just for my family’s sake, that part of me left yesterday the heart of me is strong today, no regrets im blessed to say the old me dead and gone away.

0 iDeas:

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP