Monday, September 29, 2008

rEquEsTT....


hello....maybe this picture can bring a thousand words to u all...
here i bought this pic juz becoz requesting from ones of my best frens....thank the.toyol for the live comment at Suzi's Corner...n a million thousand for the twin lens that now in my bag..hehe...but love your gear....maybe the value in ur bag same as brand new honda jazz...keke..."toyol juz bring honda "jazz" like backpack" kekeke....to another tun...yeah~~!!! good luck for ur new gear D90...hope can test it soon..heheh..pssstt...toyol the "rubber band" lens sudah kasik wa punya jantung debar2 la....heheheh...thanks gimme a chance to test it...really yummmy yummyy lens....kekeke...hope it will be mine next time...(racun soh tolak) hahaha....ok enough for mumbling around....tun toyol...here i bought it juz for u...n once again thank for the comment.~~~~~!

2 iDeas:

Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

... i just love the compo... great shoot bro... keep shooting...

bojeng October 9, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

thanks bro...

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP