Monday, March 8, 2010

.:ngeeee:.

IMG_0099

IMG_0112


IMG_0108

...salam to all...

this taken with my 3rd party lens...i know it is not too sharp...not fast enough...but still can be used for budget event...

the range 10-24mm attached at Canon 400D which its a crop 1.6x body...the 10mm just be 16mm...so..the FF body juz need 16mm L to be the same range as this...but...the quality will be different...

for me as amateur photographer, its enough to using this for study term n for saving term...how myself capture the photo is the important things...after all said my captured is good..then i will let myself to buy genuine parts...hehehe..

(terabur BI aku...harap paham)

1 iDeas:

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

BI mmg terabur giler. tapi aku leh paham. hahaha. tu tak tgk aku nyer BI lagi. terabor dan aku sendri tak paham. weh..... attach 3rd party wide ngn 50d + 400d gak woi. hehehehhe

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP