Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the street..

streeeetttt......

dunno wat kind of mood there...but for me after being disappointed coz of the bridge...i juz look around n find sumthing that can make me feel comfortable...ya...i found the this street...dun have people hang around there..nice view...suasana mendung...nk ujan lagi time ni..but after i try to view it deeply..wah...it there...sumthing there...i know the banner kaco my pic but wat can i do...tembak je la...i dunno wat u can see in this view..but for me..hurmmm...i like it....sunyi sepi...tenteram..xde org nk kaco aku...hahaha...ade komen ke??? silekan..hehehe

5 iDeas:

the.flyingtoyol.inc October 22, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

you win my vote! nice......!

bojeng October 22, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

trimas trimas...
toche toche...
thank thank...

Isma Kadir October 22, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Bro, lampu tu klu boleh buat dia jadi sparkle mcm Toyol buat PTP tu mesti lagi cantik... Bulb setting kot...

Entah la, blum pro lg... hahaha

Diana-k October 23, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

niceeeeeeee....
i likeee...

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

yeah..its nice...

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP