Tuesday, September 23, 2008

woRkLoaD...~~!!!

huhu...demm...y single man always be like this...hehe...received an email..."erman..saya nk awak siapkan laman web tu sebelum 7.10.2008"...after i read this email...i turn off my illustrator, photoshop, lightroom software and open up macromedia..huhuhu...if my blog never update...i hope u guy know n understand wat im doing now....hehehe...if i xsempat want to wish hari raya to u all my blog reader, here i specd a plenty of minute to wish u all SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI...if u go balik kampung by driving ur car..do safety as ur priority...keep slow n steady...we all know how the situation on the road now kan...hehe..so hope we all happy to have this celebration this year with all the family community...keh keh...rojak gile bahase aku...but im trying...

2 iDeas:

Diana-k September 30, 2008 at 2:38 AM  

single man kene aaa kuat kejeeeee...huk huk huk

bojeng October 1, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

hehehe....nk wat camne kan..yan...ko g jemput sume member ko join blog aku gak...

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP