Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ramadhan 1429H

for me this Holy Month of Ramadhan was the great month to do something that we call it "kebajikan". so, for me myself i dunno wat type of kebajikan that ive made...but surely i made it...hehe today 18 Ramadhan 1429H...only 12 days left we celeb the Aidilfitri...for me i never let myself go to the bad side..juz do wat myself want to do...now sice i hav my gear..every place that i go i bring it come with me...juz to improve my skill...in my heart ade bisik2 la...nk jd macam i of my mate his nick Q,SQ,the.toyol,dugong,etc...bla bla...for me he was great...but low profile type..biase la tu...hehehe

last nite i juz go to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman after berbuke puase @ tepi jalan with my adik beradik angkat la...atuk fendy,mak eyza,adik jiha,abg ajlan,akak fara n me....hehe...we go there to see n feel the raye sale shock...wow!!!! a lot of customer n seller there...i love to go place like this...we can see people bargaining to hav a great deal...bring along their chilren...laughing...smiling...i juz shoot a candid photo wat they are selling there...the crowded...and wat all i see la...hehe

TBC....

0 iDeas:

ENTRY²

THIS IS...

this is wat we call "blog"...hahaha...so my blog is about my life, my job, my hating, n my photography challenge!! so enjoy it!!
All Malaysian Bloggers Project
HOW MANY MY VISITOR DUDE??
Website Hit Counter

  © JENGPHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE maintain by MR.ERMAN IBRAHIM 2009

Kembali ke | Back to ATAS | TOP